- Remote control of geographically distributed equipment.
- Remote control of heterogeneous equipment.
- Remote control of equipment at unmanned locations.
- Real time information management.
- Maximum reliability.
- Management of a huge amount of data.
The exceptional performance characteristics of the system are the result of know-how and competence utilised during the design. AUSIF is able to support a huge amount of data deriving from remote control activities.
- 10.000,000 total number of objects managed;
- 400,000 daily variations in status;
- 40,000 hourly variations in status;
- 100 clients connected simultaneously;
- 3 secs: acquisition cycle
Secure transmission and data correctness
AUSIF implements an ad hoc transmission protocol. Unlike other protocols it is able to guarantee the safe delivery of the information.
This is a distinguishing feature of AUSIF, which guarantees the correctness of the information displayed. The user is informed about any failure to update the data so as to provide a true and undisputable picture of the data displayed.
The AUSIF transmission protocol guarantees correct delivery of the information!