The LED Departure Signal is a device designed to provide auxiliary information for the drivers of trains.
In particular, the signal provides the following information in compliance with the signalling rules:
- Main departure signal Art 51-2a:b Auxiliary indication for departure signals that are not visible from a normal stopping point.
- Ground position light signal Art 51-2b: Auxiliary indication for common departure signal along multiple tracks when already not in use.
- Low starting indicator Art 51-2b: Auxiliary indication for common starting signal with several tracks should it be out of use
- Ground position light signal with departure repetition
The starting indicator is made up of:
- Two light aspects
- Power Supply
- Cable connection module
- Adjustable mechanical fixing plate
The use of an LED departure signal within a signalling system does not require any rework in the interface circuits thus allowing it to be quickly and easily installed.
|Signal power supply voltage||127.5Vac – 165Vac|
|Nominal voltage on the signal||150Vac|
|Dielectric strength||> 2000V, 50Hz|
|Isolation resistance||> 10 Mohm|
|Working temperature||-25 ÷ 70 °C|
|Weight of the complete signal||<10kg|
|Colour emitted||Lunar White standard BSI N.1376
0.33 < x< 0.420
y-0.64 x <0.15
y-0,75x > 0,05
|Light intensity on the axis||100cd < 200cd|